Ixpress Logistics LLP is committed to protecting customers’ personal information and will take necessary and relevant measures to safeguard customers’ personal information in accordance to all data protection laws which are applicable to us.
Collection of Personal Information
Ixpress Logistics LLP does not collect any personal identifiable information when customers visit our website (“www.ixpress647.com / dashboard.ixpress647.com”) or mobile application (“App”) unless they opt to provide that information to Ixpress Logistics LLP and/or continue to proceed after being informed or notified by Ixpress Logistics LLP that certain customers’ information will be recorded.
Ixpress Logistics LLP may collect information that personally identifies the customer when the customers choose to use Ixpress Logistics LLP services. The processing and utilisation of the customers’ personal information will be done in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Notice herein and all applicable laws.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Ixpress Logistics LLP may disclose the customers’ personal information to the following parties (including those located overseas) for the purposes stated below:
- Agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal information is collected including data processing services;
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality and who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such information confidential; and
- Ixpress Logistics LLP’s related and associate companies and affiliates.
Ixpress Logistics LLP will not disclose customer personal information to unaffiliated third parties without the customer's consent unless such personal information is required by law or in good faith and such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
In addition, Ixpress Logistics LLP does not sell, trade or rent customers’ personal information to others.
Access to Personal Information
If the user would like to access, update or correct the provided personal information, the user is able to access or correct their personal information via our phone or web application.
Personal Data Protection Notice
Ixpress Logistics LLP (“we”, “our”, “us”) respects and is committed to the protection of both our existing and prospective customers’ personal information and privacy
- Personal Data. Personal Data means any information provided by you which relates to and/or relates back to you may include but not limited to your: Name; Age; Race; Religion; Nationality; Identity card/passport number; Correspondence/office/e-mail address; Gender; Marital Status; Home/Office/Mobile phone/fax number; Bank Account Information; login/admin password; product code.
- Sources of Personal Data The sources that the company may obtain your personal data may include, but not limited to, directly and/or indirectly from you, spouses, next-of-kins, family members, cookies used on the website, documents, business directories, authorities, etc.
- Purpose of Collecting and Processing your Personal Data. The collecting and processing of your personal data may include, but not limited to the following purposes:
- To process your requested services;
- To process upon payment transactions, delivery of notice, forms, letters and other documents necessarily required;
- To respond to your enquiries;
- Communications with you and delivery of information by any communication methods including, but not limited to e-mail, telephone calls, facsimile, short message service, social media and other services;
- Any other purposes provided for in our services and/or products offered by us;
- Market survey and trend analysis.
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any criminal activities including but not limited to, fraud, bribery and money laundering; and
- Compliance to any legal requirements and/or to make any disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulations, directions, court orders, guidelines, circulars, codes which are applicable to us.
- For internal records and maintenance of our user database.
- For company’s credit risk management and credibility worthiness check of its users.
- To monitor, review and improve the company’s services.
- Authorisation and Consent Your personal data which are in our possession will be kept confidential and you hereby consent and authorise us to disclose your personal data to the following third parties categories:
- Our affiliates, auditors, business associates, business consultants, accountants and/or other professional advisors and/or consultants as we deem necessary;
- Our third party service providers as we deem necessary or appropriate;
- Bank, financial institution, insurance companies, land authorities, Singapore Inland Revenue Board, Companies Commission of Singapore, court of laws;
- Any person and/or body corporate to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to local, state, federal or international authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission, council or association legally authorised by law.
- Your Obligations. It is your obligation to supply your personal data to us in the most accurate manner. If you do not provide us with your personal data, we are unable to, process your personal data on your behalf, for the purposes stated in clause 3 herein, or effectively render our services to you and all relationships created or to be created between us shall then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately.
- Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data.
- Right to request access to personal data. Subject to our rights of refusal under the act and subject to payment of fee, you are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice.
- Right to request correction of personal data. Subject to our rights of refusal under the act and subject to payment of fee, you are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date with reasonable notice.
- Rights to limit processing of your personal data. You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full your consent given previously including for us to send any advertising and marketing materials or for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
Updated on 29 August 2019